Saint-Lazare Autun Cathedral is a cathedral built in the twelfth century and consecrated as Cathedral in the late twentieth century, replacing the Saint-Nazaire cathedral. It began its construction in 1120, to host the relics of Lazarus. In 1146, the transfer of the relics gave rise to such jubilation that had to be called to the army. The interior architecture is characteristic of the style known as' Burgundian Romanesque ", decorated with a carved decoration rich and varied. The fifteenth and sixteenth centuries have brought changes to the exterior, including the building of a fully hollow arrow, without frame, which rises 80m above the ground.