It was at the end of the fifteenth century that built the Clock Tower, and massive square with an arrow at the top. A monument that serves the three dominant slender belfry fairgrounds in the city.
The city authorities will install a watchman to monitor any incidents intramural. In case of danger (including fire wood houses), so he sounded the alarm by pressing Noguette, one of three small bells surrounding the drone. One of the other two bells is dedicated to the Duchess Anne (she was recast in 1906), and always sounds the hours. The three bells and the clock of the Master Hamzer Nantes (1498) are installed in the belfry in 1507.
It is also in the clock tower on the second floor, as the citizens of the city gathered to administer the affairs of the city.