Former Hotel de Baroncelli-Javon, Flandreysy-Espérandieu Foundation. For five centuries, from 1469 to 1908, the Baroncelli, from Florence, occupied the Gothic mansion converted in seventeenth-century mansion which Frédéric Mistral gave the name of 'Palais du Roure' in the nineteenth century.
Today the center of Mediterranean culture, especially dedicated to Provence, its history, its traditions, its language and its literature. Staircase and rooms of the 1st floor accessible during exhibitions (inquire). Large collection of bells held by Jeanne Flandreysy.