The Archaeological Museum of Nivernais is installed in the door of Croux, a medieval tower of the late fourteenth century. In 1847 it was bought by Baron Denis Vertpré who donated to the municipality at his death, subject to restoration and to create a museum of antiquities of Nièvre.
The museum features Greek, Roman and medieval and also has a collection of religious art.
Events in progress
No event at the moment
Rue de la Porte-du-Croux - 58000 - Nevers - France