0 votes
VENUE
CLOSED

Musée des Beaux-Arts et d'Archéologie

Vienne | Archéologie - Arts décoratifs - Beaux-Arts - Histoire
The Museum of Fine Arts and Archaeology Miremont site is open to the public since 1895. It is the mayor of Vienna Teyssière Miremont who in 1823 built the granary and gave its name to the place surrounds it. This building was raised in the 1890s in order to accommodate the museum and library. It has archaeological collections (from the Neolithic to the end of antiquity), earthenware, paintings, weapons and furniture potatoes.
Events in progress

No event at the moment