The Berry Museum is a museum located in Bourges, historic capital of Berry.
The collection originally museum was founded in 1834 by Claude-Denis Mater. First installed in part of the Jacques-Heart Palace then the current Hotel d'Angleterre, rue Jacques Heart, it is housed since 1891 in the Cujas hotel. In 1912 it became known as the "Museum of Berry."
Originally incorporated coins and works of art, the museum's collection of Berry was progressively enriched in these disciplines, as well as in the fields of archeology and medieval history.