Installed on the first floor of the Town Hall, he gathered documents and objects very various. Next a series of flints, found a beautiful carved baptismal font from the 12th century. Furniture, paintings, manuscripts and books come from Plagnac Abbey. Weapons, light fixtures, household utensils, tools of winemakers, Coopers and weavers were all collected in the Township. Finally, the Faïencerie de Montpeyroux, which was active between 1804 and 1840, is represented by rustic and strongly coloured character parts that extend the traditions of the 18th century.
Events in progress
No event at the moment
Hôtel de ville - 24610 - Villefranche-de-Lonchat - France