The Musée d'Orsay is a national museum located in the St. Thomas Aquinas district 7th district of Paris, on the left bank of the Seine, opened in 1986 after the redevelopment of the former Orsay railway station, built by Victor Laloux in 1898 its collections include Western art from 1848 to 1914 in all its diversity: painting, sculpture, decorative arts, graphic art, photography, architecture ...
The museum is located at the site of the Palais d'Orsay, built in 1810, home in 1840 the Council of State on the ground floor and two years later the Court of Auditors on the first floor. It was burned in 1871 during the Paris Commune and left in ruins until the building by Victor Laloux for the Gare d'Orsay, the former terminus of the Railway Company of Paris to Orleans, to accommodate visitors and foreign delegations of Expo 1900.
Au-delà des Etoiles. Le Paysage Mystique de Monet à Kandinsky
14/03/17 - 25/06/17