The whole history of Mercy holds the last apothecary Montpellier in place.
Pharmacy, consisting of two rooms (the pharmacy 18th and the 19th century) contains a rare collection of monster pots, jars barrels, jugs and shrimp testimony of centuries of pottery Montpellier.
The chapel converted in 1830 in the former workshops of the Mint is decorated with paintings depicting the history of Montpellier charity, including two large paintings of the choir: The Charity of St. Vincent de Paul of Eugene Devéria (1808-1893) and the Ladies of Mercy Auguste Glaize (1807-1893). Other paintings by Levieux Reynaud (1613-1699) make the chapel a small conservatory of regional painting from the 17th to 19th centuries.
Events in progress
No event at the moment
1 rue de la monnaie - 34000 - Montpellier - France